Write For Us
We welcome guest posts from bloggers for use on our website.
If you are a blogger, experienced writer who is looking to share your work, then we will consider your articles for publication on our site.
We want your article to be original (i.e. not published anywhere else, including your own website), must be of high quality, and is over 1,500 words in length. Our full set of guidelines is below.
In exchange for writing for our website, we will happily include your blog details (photo, name, and overview) to your post and share via our social media platforms and promote your article like it’s our own.
We will also allow you to include one or two “do follow” links in your article. Please don’t make the anchor text keyword specific and spammy. We know what search engines look for!
What Are We Looking For?
- SEO and SEM
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- WordPress Tutorials and Hacks
- Online Advertising
Guest Writing Guidelines
- Please read the following guest writer guidelines before submitting an article for review:
- Provide an engaging title/headline
- Please split your content up with relevant sub-headings
- Use short paragraphs so that it is easy to read
- Must be original and written in proper English
- Must not be copied (in full or in part) from another website, article, book or any source which has a copyright
- Must be over 1,500 words in length
- Is not sarcastic, have polarizing views or be negative
- Do not include your brand or name in the article
- If you include images or videos within the article, they must be high quality and with copyright approval (please supply proof of this)
- Include references to any data, statistics or research that you use (including hyperlinks to the source)
How To Submit Your Article
Please email your article (word or PDF format) to us at [email protected] and include the following
Any photos/videos included in your article
Your blog with links to your social media profiles
We are excited to work with new people and gain more readers through our blogs.
You can also contact us by filling the form below.